Whether you’re outgrowing your existing building or using critical office space to store files, SRM can assist you.
Utilizing cutting-edge scanning hardware and software, SRM offers digital scanning solutions for your business.
SRM offers secure shredding and destruction that protects our client’s privacy as well as their customers.
Smart Records Management, Inc. is committed to developing a partnership with area businesses through the management of their records.Show all
So, What is the difference?
Smart Records Management, Inc. utilizes barcode technology and industry-leading file management software to accurately track records, thus you are always assured of convenient, efficient access.
We understand the critical role business records play in the security of your company’s information. By partnering with SRM, You determine which of your employees may access records by creating and maintaining an authorization list.
Are you spending time and money on self-storage? Put Smart Records Management, Inc. on your team and put dollars and staff time toward more productive efforts. SRM offers businesses a cost-effective file management alternative that increases productivity and reduces operating costs!
Any company or storage unit can store your information. The difference between a commercial records management center and a storage facility is service. Our full service records center completely manages your records.
LATEST FROM BLOG
- 29 October, 20135 trends are reshaping records management 5 trends are reshaping records management www.kmworld.com The public sector, in particular, has begun to drive significant change in the software acquisition landscape by calling for deliberate adoption of open standards and open source...
- Businesses have retention policies for the records but also need to keep their employees files up to the same standards.
Legal Briefing: Employer Must Retain Electronic Records
Employers should create a data-retention policy that describes generally how it will retain such data, and limit when such records can be deleted.
- Cloud data management has its benefits, but what happens when disaster strikes? When Cloud Backup Fails -- InformationWeek www.informationweek.com Cloud backup providers need to face the realities of Internet bandwidth and give customers a way to perform bulk transfer of data for both backup and recovery.
- Cloud data management is becoming the norm. However, make sure your business answers these questions first.
14 Things You Need to Know About Data Storage Management
If you think backing up files and software to a storage device or to the cloud will automatically preserve and protect them (and your organization), think again. Data storage and management experts discuss what steps you need to take to properly manage and store data -- and why just backing up data…
- Do you find yourself in a Sea of Paper? Smart Records Managment can help
A Sea of Paper: Is It Time for a Document Management Service? - Business Gross | Business Gross
Organizations will need a way to manage their documents as long as they use paper and electronic documents. In recent years, high-tech management systems have replaced the tedious process of delivering, storing and retrieving documents, cutting time and expenses by more than 50 percent. While there…
- Do You Have The Right Balance Of On-Premise And Cloud-based Technology For Cyber Security? Do You Have The Right Balance Of On-Premise And Cloud-based Technology For Cyber Security? www.forbes.com One of the most interesting tradeoffs facing CIOs and CSOs is the challenge of determining the right balance between on-premise and cloud cyber-security technology. By analyzing the differences between these two types of cyber-security technology and explaining the nature of the tradeoff to CEOs and...
- Document Managment is just as important as your other business processes. Document Management Solutions are needed for efficient business process | Business Management... usclbsa.com What makes an organization efficient for running the business process in an efficient manner? There are many factors essential for the purpose such as skills of employees, modern technologies, good infrastructure, and of course a good management system. When it come to the area of document managemen...
- 19 August, 2013Document solutions provide more space, money savings
Document solutions provide more space, money savings
Office space is expensive and in demand in almost every major metropolitan city. Document scanning professional Mark Kirpalani wrote on Director of Finance Online that implementing an imaging or scanning solution can allow organizations to save on space, cut costs and reduce their reliance on paper.
- Does your company have a detailed record retention policy? SRM can help you create one that meets any regulatory standard.
Research and Markets: Record Management, Retention, and Destruction Policy - 2013 is a Detailed...
SYS-CON Media, NJ, The world's leading i-technology media company on breaking technology news.
- Electronic Health Records are becoming the norm, but some doctors don't see the financial sense.
Docs Say e-Health Records Aren't Financially Worth It - Senior Housing News
A majority of physicians don’t think electronic health records are worth the cost of implementation from a financial perspective, but they do still think they present an advantage in terms of patient care, according to a new survey. More than half (51%) of physicians said in 2013 that the financial…
- 09 September, 2013Ensure that your clients' records and information are properly destroyed. SRM has a variety of options to keep your business compliant.
Hundreds at risk of identity theft after personal records dumped in public recycling bin
A box full of personal employee records found in a public recycling dumpster in Merriam, Kan., has left hundreds of people at risk of identity theft.
- For the people who ask what is it that Smart Records Management does? Here's a brief synopsis of some of our skills.
How Does Document Management Work? | Radical Hub
In the vast majority of offices, it is the case that the amount of information there is to manage is immense. This might be in the form of emails, documents saved on an internal system, logged phone calls, hard copies of letters, information raised in meetings… the list goes on. So how on Earth are…
- Going digital with your records is great but manke sure you review all the advantages and disadvantages.
The Pros and Cons of Electronic Health Records :: Article - The Hospitalist
An electronic health record EHRmdashsometimes called an electronic medical record EMRmdashallows health-care providers to record patient information electronically instead of using paper records. 1 It also has the capability to perform various tasks that can assist in health-care delivery while main...
- Here are a few tips to help you when selecting a file and document management system Tips for Selecting and Implementing a Document Management System legalloudspeaker.com In order to build any structure, there are three key components: A good foundation, proper tools, and killed professionals. This is true when creating a towering sky scraper, humble home, or docume...
- Here are some suggestions on how document management can help your business - let SRM take the lead.
Document Management Software and Your Small Business
Just about every business under the sun deals with a mountain of paperwork. Certain industries deal with more than others, but over time your business is bound to accrue a ton, whether it’s digital...
- Is Scanning and Imaging right for your company? SRM can assisit you in migrating your files to the cloud and answering these questions.
5 Issues to Consider Before Placing Your Documents in the Cloud
Earlier in the summer, a report from AIIM showed that the quest for the paperless office still has some way to go. Although moving documents to the cloud seems to be the go to answer for making document management easier, there are a number of key questions that enterprises need to answer before mak...
- 30 July, 2013It can really be this easy, let SRM show you how.
Implement Records Management in Five Steps « Solution Exchange Solution Exchange
As the second largest public sewer utility in Kentucky, Sanitation District #1 (SD1) deals with a lot of records. Laserfiche Records Management Edition helped SD1 streamline records management while maintaining compliance with the State of Kentucky’s Local Government Retention Schedule. Here is the…
- Let SRM show you how to implement a proper records management strategy Businesses Should Manage Records - Not 'Keep Everything' www.cmswire.com Many businesses claim they have been busy over the past two years developing and implementing records and information management strategies. But scratch the surface and you find many of those strategies aren't especially effective.Blame a lack of employee engagement, a lack of commitment at the mana...
- 03 September, 2013Let SRM take away all of your document management headaches.
Your Records Management Problem is a People Problem | CEB Blogs
For decades, legal departments have been trying to effectively meet the demands of records management. Answering one question might help Legal orient the
- Looking for ways to save money? Document management is one place to trim the fat.
It Doesn’t Just Save Trees, Document Management Is all About Dollars | Office Scope
It Doesnâ€™t Just Save Trees, Document Management Is all About DollarsLeave a replyTweetTweetIt goes without saying that a good document management system is critical to greener business operations.Â After all, thereâ€™s less paper â€“ meaning a smaller impact to the environment.Â But dig a little...
- Not everyone is getting rid of their paper records. Let SRM show you how to better manage yours.
FBI insists on paper records for daily filter checks at more than 600 BioWatch locations...
Government Security News |
- Paperless may sound like the way for your business, but some documents should always be kept in hard copy form. For the Paperless HR Department, Security and Accessibility Are Watchwords www.bna.com Nov. 4 Decades after computers took over the office environment the paperless human resources department remains an enticing goal but those who pursue it incautiously may come to regret their haste according to employment attorneys and practitioners interviewed by Bloomberg BNA.
- Proper destruction is the forgotten part of a sound records management program. Ensure that you and your clients' personal information is always protected.
Beaverton tutoring center could be fined for leaving clients' personal info in dumpster
A Beaverton business owner is facing upwards of a $100,000 fine for having thrown out files that police say contained the personal information of clients, including social security and credit card numbers.
- Records and Information Management is more than just software and other features. Let SRM assist you in designing a complete records and information management program. RIM: Not just for destruction and defense anymore | InContext Magazine www.incontextmag.com reach 4ZB in 2013, almost 50 percent more than 2012 volumes, and nearly a quadrupling of 2010 volumes.? As the information comprising the digital universe continues to grow exponentially, the field of Records and Information Management (RIM) must widen its scope along with it: from managing boxes of...
- Retention schedules, even of employee files, is the forgotten piece of a sound records management program. Let SRM assist your business in creating a retention schedule for your files.
Employee records: How effective is your records retention program?
Employee records: How effective is your records retention program? - Human resources News on Records
- 13 August, 2013
Electronic health records still require manual labor
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The United States has spent a lot of time and money to digitize healthcare records, but the effort has not gotten very far yet.This is what patient advocate Dave deBronkart experienced
- SRM state of the art technology can help protect your business and client records from a data breach Infosecurity - Consumers Take Their Business Elsewhere After a Data Breach www.infosecurity-magazine.com The costs of data breaches have been well-documented when it comes to remediation and consulting costs, but the more qualitative fallout from a breach, like the impact to brand identity, is harder to pin down.
- 31 January, 2014Time to make managing your data and records a priority Real Business - Managing your data and records: Time to make it a priority realbusiness.co.uk Martin Smith MBE, Chairman and Founder of The Security Company (International) Limited, and a leading corporate, risk management and security practitioner, explains why effective archiving and storage of business information must be top of the agenda for every business owner in 2014.
- What Senior Manager need to know about Records Management
Records Management Matters; What Senior Managers Ought to Know - Monday, 22nd July 2013 at...
Records managers are a loveable, likely bunch of people; they are dedicated to their profession, are passionate about preserving the past, they are also passionate about keeping true records of the information that led to the making of business decisions and the decision’s consequences.Good recordke...